Welcome on board the M/V Pawara, this luxurious custom built, steel hull, liveaboard cruising the Similan Islands.
Refitted wonderfully for this season, she is now equipped with a large hull stabilizers and an improved keel for highest comfort at sea.
Enjoy your fully serviced dive trips and first class facilities, including air-conditioned rooms, NITROX availability, and traditional Thai style decorations indoor, a spacious living area and entertainment amenities counting flat screen TV, DVD player and WiFi in selected areas!
In each cabin you will be provided with:
- Fresh drinking water
- 2 beach towels plus 2 small towels
- Soap and shampoo
- A hair dryer
- 1 blanket
- 1 private safe box
- 1 individual life jacket
- and international electric sockets
M/V Pawara is a 35 m long steel boat covering the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock.
She can take 20 divers in fully air-conditioned twin bed cabins with en-suite facilities, and 4 more divers in fully air-conditioned twin bed cabins with shared bathroom.
A large saloon, a comfortable and enhanced dive deck, a spacious sundeck, are what discerning divers are expecting.
After diving one of the most famous dive sites, rest and indulge yourselves with our fantastic cuisine in our relaxing indoor and open dining areas, with provisions made for special dietary requests.
Each trip is 4 days and 4 nights in length. Departure is from Tablamu Pier in Khao Lak after free scheduled transfers from around Phuket and Khao Lak. The diving starts at the Similan Islands, where there are colorful slanted reefs and the diving is delightful for all levels of diver.
MV Sawasdee FaSai then sails north to Koh Tachai and Thailand’s best dive site Richelieu Rock. The last day is spent at Koh Bon before reverting to Tablamu Pier for transfers to hotels.
- 17:00 Pick up time from all areas on the departure date
- 19:30 Arrive at Tablamu Pier (Phang-Nga Province)
- 20:30 Welcome dinner on board – underway to Similan Island
- Day 1 Diving at Similan Island – 3 Day dives + 1 Sunset dive
- Day 2 Diving at Similan Island/Koh Bon – 3 Day dives + 1 Night dive
- Day 3 Diving at Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock – 3 Day dives + 1 Night dive
- Day 4 Diving at Koh Bon or Boon Soong Wreck -2 Day dives
- Moving to Tablamu Pier, transfer by minibus back to Phuket approx.: 16:00
Itinerary and Dive site could be flexible due the weather & current
- Patong Beach/Kathu area: 17:00-17:30
- Chalong Bay/Kata/Karon Beach: 16:30-17:00
- Rassada Pier/Phuket town/ Panwa Beach: 17:00-17:30
- Kamala/Surin/Cherng Talay/Talang/Ao Poh: 17:30-18:00
- Airport/Nai Yang Beach/Mai Khao Beach: 18:00-18:30
- Khaolak/Nang Thong Beach: 19:00-19:30
- Outside Khaolak center area: 19:00-19:30 (Extra 1,000฿/Person)
|4 Days / 4 Nights||Divers (14 Dives Total)||Non-Divers|
|Master Cabin Ensuite||35,700 ฿||32,700 ฿|
|Deluxe Cabin Ensuite||32,700 ฿||29,700 ฿|
|Standard Cabin Ensuite||30,700 ฿||27,700 ฿|
|Budget Cabin||25,700 ฿||22,700 ฿|
- 10% discount for Early Bird booking received before 31st August 2016 for season 2016/2017.
- FREE NITROX on MV Pawara
- National Park Entry fee: 1,800 Baht for diver, 1000 Baht for nondiver
- Equipment rental full set 500 Baht per day – 2,000 Baht for 4 days. ( ScubaPro Top quality: Reg, BCD, Wetsuit, Fins, Mask, Snorkel )
- Torch for Night Dive: 100 Baht per dive.
- Suunto Dive Computer: 300 Baht per day.
- DIN Adaptor: 100 Baht per day
- 15 Liters Tank: 300 Baht per day
- Air-conditioned cabins
- Abundant Thai and European meals and snacks
- Free flow of tea, fresh coffee, and drinking water
- Cookies and fresh fruits at any time
- Divemaster supervision, tanks, weights
- Transfer to and from your hotel/dive vessel
- Accident & re-compression chamber insurance
- Pre-breakfast before the first dive
- American breakfast after the first dive
- Lunch after the second dive
- Snack after the third dive
- Dinner after the night dive
Between dives aboard the MV Pawara, there is a way to enjoy the delicacies of our chef who is clearly able to follow the requirements of the most exigent guests.
With every meal comes a wide assortment of food that always manages to satisfy the tastes of every person
Very successful with boarders are both the entertainment quarters and the sun deck, areas where to relax between dives and after meals. The room is equipped with flat screen TV, DVD, sound system, karaoke, games and more, while on the open deck you can fancy a sun bath lying on the comfortable soft mattresses.
One of the glories of the M/V PAWARA is the diving deck/platform. It has been designed in detail and with its large space allows divers to move in total independence and comfort. In addition to the timely distribution of the tanks, there are specific areas to store your own equipment.
For supreme comfort, not only FREE NITROX is now available on board, but divers will also be welcomed with a recomforting heated towel after night dives.