Unique tour in Phuket, get onboard a very comfortable boat for an unforgettable day at Racha Yai Island. A choice of activities proposes onboard as sea canoe, paddle surf, water slide, snorkeling… For all ages.
ADULTS : 2,750THB
CHILDRENS (5-10years) : 1,650THB
Discover Dive (10years) : 5,000THB
- Hotel transfer in the area (Kalim, Patong, Karon, Kata).
- Water, Coffee, Tea and fruits
- Fins, mask, snorkel, life jacket.
- Thai buffet on board
- All activities, canoe, paddle surf, toboggan…
- Transfer not in the Area (An extra charge will be applied according to the distance).
- Soft Drinks and beers
- Diving activity.
M/v Latitude is a steel boat of 26m, cruising every day to Racha Noi Island with the clearest water around Phuket Island.
This trip is the only one in Phuket with a choice of activities as glass bottom sea canoe, paddle surf, water slide, snorkeling…
On board, the staff Franck or Tip will welcome you and make your day enjoyable. For the one who likes to give scuba diving a try, can book the Discover scuba diving prior the trip.
The boat is fully equipped, with a very comfortable air-conditioned saloon, with Ipad, the internet, flat screen TV, PlayStation…. on the top desk an open saloon and sun deck with for relax.
The tour leader speaks French and English and the Thai staff is very helpful… in a word a good service to follow the high standard of the boat.
Transfer from your hotel (Area: Patong, Kata, Karon) to Chalong Pier.
Departure to Koh Racha Yai Island :
– Breackfast on board. (eggs, Harm, sausage, toast, coffee, tea, fruits)
– Enjoy the cruise and the sun.
– Air-conditioned saloon, TV. ipad, internet, Books.
Arrival at Koh Racha Yai and installation of the glide.
– Activity Sea Canoe
– Activity paddle surf
– Activity snorkeling
– Activity Scuba Diving (not included)
Lunch Thai (buffet style) served on-board.
Departure back to Chalong Pier and transfer back to your hotel.
|Bang Tao-Laguna||7.00 AM||500THB/pax
|Rawai, Nai Harn||7.45 AM||Gratuit|
|Cap Panwa, Phuket Town , Kathu||7.00 AM||Sur Demmande|