Discover the mystique Phi Phi Island, worldwide know since the movie “The Beach” shoot on the famous “Maya Bay”. Visite 3 islands in one day and enjoy snorkeling.
Phi Phi, appear like a jewel on the sea, the high walls, luxurious nature offer extraordinary images.
ADULTS : 3,400THB
CHILDRENS (5-10 years old) : 1,800THB
- Hotel transfert in ( Patong, Karon, Kata).
- Thai buffet
- Water and Fruits
- Mask, snorkel.
- Thai guide (English speaking)
- Life jacket
- National park entry fees
- Transfer out of the area (see Transfer time and price).
- Soda and beers, souvenirs on the islands.
- Fins (100THB)
Cruise by speedboat to discover this beauty. between 1h to 1h30 from Phuket to Phi Phi Island is located at 46 km southeast. Your first stop will be at “Mosquito Island” for snorkeling and enjoy the marine life, then the second stop at “Bamboo Island” for a sunbath, swimming, snorkeling and lunch (Thai buffet).
After lunch, you will cruise to the main island “Koh Phi Phi Don” stop and share a moment with monkeys who established home on a small beach, sightseeing to Viking cave where Thai people collect bird nests.
You will end this trip with the 2 most beautiful bays of the island, “Philey Cove” majestic with the shallow water and the high cliff, and the very famous “Maya Bay” you will walk on the step of Leonardo Di Caprio in this wonderful place.
– Tranfer from hotel (Zone: Patong, Kata, Karon) to Chalong Pier
Departure for Koh Phi Phi with the following activities:
– Stop at “Moskito Island” snorkeling (or other place depending on weather condition)
– Stop at “Bamboo Island” sun bath, beach, swimming.
– Thai buffet.
– Sightseeing at Phi Phi Don.
– Stop at “Monkey Beach”
– Sightseeing at “Viking Cave”
– Sightseeing at “Philey Cove”
– Snorkeling at “Loh Samah Bay” (or other place depending on weather condition)
– Stop at Maya bay and on the beach
– Arrival at Chalong Pier and transfer to hotel.
|Surin, Kamala||9.15 AM||Gratuit|
|Cap Panwa, Makham Bay||9.00 AM||1,200THB/pax|
|Rawai, Nai Harn, Phuket Town||10.00 AM||Gratuit|