Welcome on board the M/V Hallelujah, this large and luxurious, liveaboard cruising the Similan Islands.
Due to her massive dimension, most tenants find themselves spending the preponderance of their time between dives in the open common areas of the ship. There is a spacious lounge with a large TV, a DVD player and a wide range of DVDs available to satisfy most tastes.
There are also many desks in the lounge with 220v outlets for those wanting to do photo or video editing on board.
In each cabin you will be provided with:
- Standard Twin cabins are also located on the main deck. They offer the same spectacular views with large windows within these rooms. The beds are arranged into bunk beds perfect for single travelers and couples alike. This cabin also has en-suite facilities including hot shower, flush toilet and sink.
- Deluxe Double cabins are located on the main deck of the vessel. These cabins have large windows offering spectacular views of the passing scenery. These cabins also have en-suite facilities including hot shower, flush toilet, and sink for your privacy and convenience.
- VIP Single cabin is the only cabin on the upper deck and has a large window down one side of the room. This cabin also has en-suite facilities including hot shower, flush toilet, and sink.
There is a spacious lounge with a large TV, a DVD player and a wide selection of DVDs available to suit most tastes. There are also several desks in the lounge with 220v outlets for those wishing to do photo or video editing on board.
While not diving, guests can relax in the air-conditioned saloon/dining area with its entertainment and sound system. The delicious buffet-style meals can be enjoyed in the indoor or open-air dining areas.
Sun worshippers can head upstairs to the huge sun deck which spans the length of the boat and is equipped with chairs and loungers. This is also a great place to enjoy panoramic views of the beautiful tropical islands and watch the sun set over the turquoise sea.
This is a 4 days / 4 nights Similan Islands Liveaboard cruise with no fixed itinerary.
Our customers will be picked up at their hotel or at the airport in the afternoon, and taken to the boat at 7:00pm. Most days we will depart around 9pm after a full boat briefing and a full hearty dinner.MV Hallelujah is cruising to:
- Similan Islands
- Koh Bon
- Koh Tachai
- Richelieu Rock
for a total of 14 dives
The order in which the ship is visiting the dive spots depends on weather conditions and the interest of diving sites - such as Manta Ray and Whale Shark spotted dive sites.
- Patong Beach/Kathu area: 17:00-17:30
- Chalong Bay/Kata/Karon Beach: 16:30-17:00
- Rassada Pier/Phuket town/ Panwa Beach: 17:00-17:30
- Kamala/Surin/Cherng Talay/Talang/Ao Poh: 17:30-18:00
- Airport/Nai Yang Beach/Mai Khao Beach: 18:00-18:30
- Khaolak/Nang Thong Beach: 19:00-19:30
- Outside Khaolak center area: 19:00-19:30 (Extra 1,000฿/Person)
|4 Days / 4 Nights||Divers||Non-Divers|
|Standard Twin Beds with En-Suite||34,000 ฿||28,900 ฿|
|Deluxe Double Bed with En-Suite||39,000 ฿||33,150 ฿|
|VIP Single with En-Suite||54,000 ฿||45,900 ฿|
To secure your booking, we need minimum 40% deposit for early bookings of more than 90 days before departure. The balance payment of 60% must be paid 3 months before departure. For any special early booking discounts, full payment is asked.
- Air-conditioned cabins
- Abundant Thai and European meals and snacks
- Free flow of tea, fresh coffee, and drinking water
- Cookies and fresh fruits at any time
- Divemaster supervision, tanks, weights
- Transfer to and from your hotel/dive vessel
- Accident & re-compression chamber insurance
National Park fees - 2,000 ฿ paid cash on board
The National Park Fee is set by the National Park and is subject to change without notice. Park fees are payable cash at your arrival on the boat.
- Pre-breakfast before the first dive
- American breakfast after the first dive
- Lunch after the second dive
- Snack after the third dive
- Dinner after the night dive
What you need to bring
Your certification card and logbook (for divers)
Small amount of money for beers and tips
For those who prefer a quieter form of entertainment between dives, you can borrow a book from the onboard selection in the lounge and relax on the sun chairs of the large upper deck, or in the outside lounge on the main deck.
The Hallelujah features indoor and outdoor eating areas, each large enough on its own to accommodate all customers and crew for meals, so no matter what mother nature has in store everyone will be able to dine in comfort. And the excellent food prepared by our experienced cooks will ensure your meals are as good as your dives.
The Dive Crew
Our multi-lingual staff on board is able to speak English, German, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, Flemish, and Japanese. If you have language requirements beyond these, we can accommodate just about any request. All of our staff have years of experience in the Similans and even longer track records for keeping divers safe season after season.
Hallelujah’s large dive deck in the rear of the boat gives you plenty of room to set up and get in. Our on board nitrox system allows nitrox certified divers to extend their bottom times with enriched air mixes. Dive groups are maximum of 4 people (unless a group booking prefers to all dive together), and your gear is washed and your tanks are filled for you by our highly trained staff. Standard and DIN tanks are available on the boat.
For those traveling with non-divers, we invite you to bring them along as a snorkeling guest.
The Hallelujah is equipped with a full 1st aid medic kit, as well as medical grade oxygen for emergencies. All of our staff have current first-aid certifications.